Saturday, September 12, 2009

Week 7 - recap

This week got really busy and I wasn't able to do as much running as I should. Here are my reasons or rather excuses....

1. I was recooping from last weeks running.
2. My son had a lot of football practices and I sat to watch instead of running.
3. I'm working on getting my daughter into running/walking.
4. I had some friends join me at the track during practices or after work that aren't big runners so we took it slower.
5. And this is the best one....it is okay to take a break, right?

These are all good, but I better not make a habit of it if I want to keep it up. I still have Sunday left and hope that maybe I'll get a good run at some point. We shall see. If not, I better step it up next week.
(okay, now that was enough motivational talk to get me in gear.)

-Debbie

No comments: